Florence grand panoramic tour with optional visit to the Accademia Gallery
- Discover the best corner of Florence on this morning city tour by minivan
- Optional visit to the renowned Academy Gallery, with its famous David
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Admire Fiesole, the etruscan heart of Florence
Discover the best of Florence while sitting comfortably in a minivan. You will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its amazing view over the city before continuing to Fiesole. Fiesole is a wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence. During the tour you will see lesser-known suburban areas, which are hard to reach on foot, but of artistic and historic interest.
Then you will head back to the center of Florence, where you will see stunning sites enveloped in art and tradition while sitting in the comfortable minivan. You will admire the most important places of the city, as well as Piazza Santa Croce, and the exterior of beautiful buildings such as Fortezza da Basso, San Domenico Church, Santa Croce Church, and Palazzo Medici Riccardi.
At the end of the Florence city tour, you can also visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide (only if you have selected the Accademia option during purchase). The Accademia Gallery was founded officially in 1784 in the halls of the old hospital San Matteo in Florence, and it soon became a place where important artistic institutions and artwork could be brought together under one roof. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a young powerful man nude, in his full physical vigor with an intense expression of force and courage. This stemmed from his absolute faith in God and was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
- Travel by Minivan tour with air conditioning
- Multilingual driving escort
- Optional entrance ticket and guided tour of the Accademia Gallery with monolingual guide (only if you have selected the Accademia option during purchase)
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Reduced price for children between 3-12 years old
Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- From November 1st to March 31st: every day 9.15am
- From April 1st to October 31st: every day 9.15am - 11.30am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...