- Visit inside the famous Cathedral (the Duomo)
- A great introductory tour to Florence to help you get oriented
- Skip the line entrance to Accademia Gallery to admire the amazing David by Michelangelo
Discover the historic center of Florence on this 3-hour Florence walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, the imposing Duomo, elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market, and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David. Stroll along the timeless streets lined with chief architecture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, admire Florence in its continued glory and discover its hidden gems, all in a single morning!
Our Florence tour begins with Skip the Line access to the Accademia Gallery where you will have the unique opportunity to marvel at Michelangelo’s statue of the Slaves and his magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece, the David. Then we'll walk towards the astounding Florence Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, from where Brunelleschi’s dome dominates the skyline of Florence and never ceases to impress. Gaze at the Baptistry Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo and enter the Duomo.
During the walking tour, you will learn about the fascinating history of Florence as you visit the heart of the Renaissance Civic and Political Center, famous for its ancient statues and glorious fountains. You will make your way towards the famous Uffizi Gallery and the Medieval Palazzo Vecchio. Our path continues as we head toward the Religious Center, stopping at the Church of Orsanmichele, where you will admire ingenious statues by famed artists such as Donatello, Ghiberti and Verrocchio.
Rub the nose of the legendary boar, “il Porcellino” to ensure a return to Florence and visit Piazza della Repubblica, once the Ancient Forum, now a popular meeting place for famous writers, artists and locals.
The tour will end at Lungarno, facing the Ponte Vecchio Bridge.
*Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may be restricted, also in the night the Duomo is always closed, in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside
- Tour as per description
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Skip the Line Entrance to Accademia Gallery
- Ticket for the Accademia Gallery and all reservation fees
- Visit inside the Cathedral (the Duomo)
- English or French speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Infants (ages 0-3): free
Piazza San Marco, 9-10, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Your guide will meet at San Marco Square, Piazza San Marco, in front of the monument to Manfredo Fanti, right in the middle of the square.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Please note that because of religious festivities and on Sundays, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) is restricted. Also in the afternoon, the Duomo is always closed, in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside
- Please note that in case of long queues, it might not be possible to enter the Duomo during the guided tour. In this case, the guide will give an explanation from outside
- On the first Sunday of every month, due to Accademia Gallery’s admission policies, we may not be granted admittance. If this happens we will offer an extended walking tour of the city
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code that specifies that knees and shoulders should be covered
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, and we are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Morning tour: Meeting time: 08.45am - Departure time: 09.00am
- Afternoon tour: Meeting time: 04.15pm - Departure time: 04.30pm
Hören Sie die Geschichten, die Florenz zu einer der faszinierendsten Städte Italiens machen. Von tra...
Überblick: Florenz ist voll mit weltbekannten Sehenswürdigkeiten und mit dieser Tour können Sie all ...
Haben Sie sich je gefragt, weshalb man Florenz auch als die Wiege der Renaissance bezeichnet? Eine h...
Überspringen Sie die Linie und genießen Sie einen Besuch mit einem lizenzierten Führer zu dem wichti...
Ihre Tour beginnt früh, in der Nähe der Galleria dell’Accademia, wo Ihr Stadtführer Ihnen Eintrittsk...
Mit diesem geführten Rundgang durch Florenz erlebst Du das Herz der Stadt auf eine ganz besondere Ar...
Erfahren Sie auf dieser 90-minütigen Tour zu Fuß durch das historische Zentrum der Stadt, warum Flor...
Wechseln an Bord Ihres City Sightseeing rot oben offenen Doppeldecker-Bus und steigen Sie die wunder...
Der Palazzo Pitti ist eines der größten Museen in Florenz. Sein massives Äußeres gibt dem Palast ein...
Besuche Michelangelos einmaliges Meisterwerk, den „David“. Einmal in Florenz, sollte man sich dieses...