Florence Medici's villas tour
- Enjoy an exclusive tour for up to 16 participants
- Take advantage of the audioguide available in Italian and English!
- Choose the most convenient and interesting way to visit Villa Petraia and Villa Castello
- Easily reach the Villas from the centre of Florence
Don't miss an exclusive tour to find out all about the Medici's Villas and one of the most important families in the history of Florence! With thid tour, you will be able to take a step back in time and dive into the lives of Lorenzo and Caterina de Medici. The tour starts from the centre of Florence aboard a minibus which will take you to Villa Petraia and its gardens. Upon leaving, your assistant will give you an audio guide that you will keep with you all the journey. You will discover all the hidden and fascinating corners of the villas and thanks to the audio guide you will find out the most curious and interesting anecdotes of this important family and its life in its summer residences. The tour includes first a visit at Villa Petraia and its garden and then, aboard our minibus, you will reach the garden of Villa Castello.
- Round trip bus from the centre of Florence
- Audio guide in 2 languages (Italian and English)
- Multilingual tour escort
- Entrance to Villa Petraia and its garden
- Entrance to the garden of Villa Castello
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Child (0-4): free
- You (5-15): reduced
Piazza della Stazione, 1, 50123 Firenze FI
Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center inside Santa Maria Novella train station, ticket offices area. Show up at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- The tour is not accessible to visitors in wheelchairs or with severe motor disabilities
- Free cancellation up to 1 day before the tour; 100% charge for cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour
- From 20th April to 29th September 2019
- Saturday, Sunday, 1st and 4th Mondays of the month
- At 9.15am
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...