Florence panoramic guided city tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy amazing views of Florence with a coach tour
- Skip the long line and visit the famous Uffizi Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio)
- Discover top sights of the city’s political heart
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello. The ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, give us the amazing colors of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected. The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Uffizi Gallery small group tour – max 14 pax
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 pax at the Museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
Piazza di S. Firenze, 50122 Firenze FI
In front of San Firenze Cafè.
- The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day at 2.30pm
- March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English - Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and marvel at the masterpieces by Michelangelo and othe...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of th...
Experience the unique tastes of Florence with delicious local food on this walking tour.Your gourmet...
See the "Pearl of the Renaissance" by night, when the famous sites of Florence are beautifully lit a...
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjo...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...