Florence panoramic guided city tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy amazing views of Florence with a coach tour
- Skip the long line and visit the famous Uffizi Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio)
- Explore the historic Etruscan town of Fiesole
- Discover top sights of the city’s political heart
This tour will take you on a fine coach tour offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence. You will go to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley.
The tour continues to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (from the outside). A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (from the outside) and the beautiful Loggia dei Lanzi.
The tour continues with a guided tour of the famous Uffizi Gallery where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day at 2.30pm
An expert local guide will be with you all day to show the best of Florence. This is the best way to...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
This Florence morning guided city tour with Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with Medici Chape...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
DEPARTURE: 8:30 AMMEETING TIME: 15 MIN BEFORE DEPARTURE - SANTA MARIA NOVELLA RAIL STATION PLATFORM ...
Want to visit Venice? With our brand new package, you can quickly reach and explore the city indepen...
We invite you to join us for one of our wine and food experiences at Lanciola. Learn more about our ...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...