Florence small-group guided bike tour
- Explore the city's narrow streets by bike
- Experience Florence on a guided tour with only 6 people
- Be rewarded with a sweet surprise at the end of your tour
Enjoy a two hours biking experience through Florence in a small group up to 6 people. Accompanied on your trip by a local guide you will see not only the current most famous monuments of the city, but also the lesser-known ones.
Explore the city's narrow streets and cherish the lovely weather while your guide explains the history of the city, passing unique points of interest crucial to the Renaissance era.
At the end of your tour you will be rewarded with a sweet surprise, where a gelato will be waiting for you!
- Bikes and helmets
- Eco-friendly tour with guide
- Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (aged 4-6)
Via del Trebbio, 8 r, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your biking guide at the Keys of Florence offices.
- To reach Piazzale Michelangelo you will encounter upward roads
- Maximum of 6 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- The tour is not running with heavy rain
- Mondays and Fridays to Sundays at 5.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
This Uffizi Gallery visit will take you to enjoy masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo ...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best known ...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...