Florence to Rome Private Transfer with stop in Orvieto or V.V.
- A perfect solution to optimize your time visiting a city during your transfer!
- Travel from Florence to Rome or vice versa in all the comforts of a private transportation
- Stop in Orvieto for a couple of hours for the perfect cultural break
Travel from Florence to Rome or vice versa in all the comforts of a private transportation! On the way from one city to the next you will have the opportunity to make an intermediate stop for sightseeing. This is a perfect solution to optimize your time visiting a city during your transfer. On the way from one city to the next you will have the opportunity to make an intermediate stop for sightseeing.
At the scheduled time, according to your needs, your private driver will pick you up at the hotel. You can move easily from one city to another without worrying about your luggage that will be taken over at the start and downloaded to your destination.
Travelling from Florence to Rome, or vice versa, a perfect stop is in Orvieto, located halfway between the two cities.
You can spend 2 hours there, visiting the town or having lunch in one of several typical restaurants. The site of the city is among the most dramatic in Europe, rising above the almost-vertical faces of tuff cliffs. This ancient city was populated since Etruscan times. Thanks to its strategic location between Florence and Rome, it was a very populated city since the Middle Ages. Orvieto, in fact, is two cities in one: the beautiful medieval town with its historic buildings and its picturesque streets, and a city hidden underground. The underground city boasts more than 1200 tunnels, galleries, wells, stairs, quarries, cellars, unexpected passageways, cisterns, superimposed rooms. Dug deep into the tuff, a volcanic rock, these secretly hidden tunnels are now only open to view through guided tours. Orvieto is also home of Etruscan ruins and the remnants of a wall that enclosed the city more than 2000 years ago. You cannot miss a visit to the gorgeous Duomo or a stroll in the fourteenth-century fortress.
After the visit, we will proceed to the final destination.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence or Rome area
- Transport in a private Van
- Expert Tuscan driver
- Through our network of drivers, and a widespread knowledge of the area, we can offer personalized transfers all over the national territory, providing a comfortable, safe and accurate service
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops to the departure times, can be modified and organized according to your requests
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- This private tour departs every day
- The departure time is 10.30am but can be modify according to your needs
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside.Travel ...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...