Florence walking tour with Breakfast or Apperivo (happy-hour)
- Visit the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasures
- Walk over the famous Old Bridge
- Enjoy breakfast or aperitivo from Caffe Gilli
Begin your tour by visiting the most important buildings in the heart of Florence. See the Duomo, the Baptistery of Saint John, the Museo dell’Opera del Duomo, which is a museum containing many of the original works of art created for the cathedral of Florence, and Giotto’s Bell Tower which stands adjacent to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Then, move towards Piazza Della Signoria where you can admire the sculpture of David by Michelangelo, placed outside the Palazzo Vecchio as a symbol of the Republic's defiance of the tyrannical Medici. Next, visit Ponte Vecchio Bridge, the most famous bridge in Florence and undoubtedly one of the city’s most illustrious landmarks. Throughout the tour, your professional guide will show you hidden places that most people don’t notice while walking in the city. With a perfect mix of information, covering history, curiosities about the Medici and the Renaissance, you will understand the essence of this beautiful city.
This tour package includes two options of your choice: Walking tour with Breakfast or Walking tour with Aperitivo at Caffe Gilli. You can choose to enjoy an Italian Breakfast which includes one hot drink, one croissant or brioche of your choice and Natural mineral water. You can also choose to have an English breakfast which includes one hot drink, one fruit juice, one brioche of your choice, one savory choice as well as toasted with jam and either scrambled eggs or an omelet. If you choose the aperitivo, enjoy rather a spritz, prosecco or soft drink and finger food.
- Guided tour
- Earphones to always hear your guide
- 3 walking tour packages of your choice (including 2 types of breakfast or Aperitivo)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
- Child (6-11): reduced
Via dei Brunelleschi, Piazza della Repubblica, 1, 50123 Firenze FI
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, 20 minutes before the departure time.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Every day
- At 10.00am, 03.00pm and 05.00pm
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside.Travel ...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...