Food tour of Florence for truffle lovers - LAST MINUTE
- Visit the most famous Florentine Food Market
- Taste 6 truffle delights in a royal shop
- Discover 2 kinds of Balsamic Vinegar
With this tour you will have a "full immersion" in the Tuscan Gastronomy. Accompanied by a specialized guide you will visit the most important Food Market in Florence, where you can see all the typical products of our wonderful region in a cult building of Giuseppe Mengoni iron architecture. Between stories, anecdotes and curiosities you will see spices, herbs, fresh pasta, tripe and lampredotto...
You will then reach the heart of Florence for an exclusive tasting in a gastronomy shop founded in 1885, specialized in the truffle making that obtained the Patent of the Real House by King Vittorio Emanuele III in 1925.
You will taste:
- truffle on fresh pasta or on eggs (you can choose)
- mortadella with truffle
- truffle pecorino
- truffle lard
- salted codfish croutons with truffle
- duck liver croutons with truffle
You will also have the opportunity to taste another excellence that has made us famous in the world: Balsamic Vinegar, finding out how the "batteries" were aged and donated from father to son...
You will taste:
- Balsamic vinegar aged 7 years on Parmesan cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar aged 20 years on the famous Pistocchi Cake
A unique experience for quality food lovers accompanied by a good glass of Antinori wine!
- private guide service
- tasting of truffle specialities and balsamic vinegar
- Antinori wine
- any tips/extras for your guide
- children aged 0 to 12 pay € 15 and will be offered an alternative menu
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Show your voucher to the guide that you will find on the spot (who will be holding a sign with the word "MUSEMENT")
- children aged 0 to 12 will be offered an alternative menu
- the tour is available from Tuesday to Friday
- available starting times are 10.00 am, 10.30 am or 11.00 am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...