- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situated in the heart of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience.
The first stop of this tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a medieval urban center that is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers.
The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico wine. You will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards, you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries (a vegetable menu is also available upon request).
In the afternoon the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of Siena. Here four official guides will lead the tour to the city center. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Free for children under 2 years old
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years old
Santa Maria Novella train station, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Stazione Leopolda - Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Bar Julia La Churrillana
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- From 16th November 2017: The Portuguese language is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday with minimum 2 passengers;
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 8:45am
Have a unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour of ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
DEPARTURE: 8:30 AMMEETING TIME: 15 MIN BEFORE DEPARTURE - SANTA MARIA NOVELLA RAIL STATION PLATFORM ...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
A whole, intense, unforgettable day dedicated to discover one of the most enchanting landscapes in t...
The San Marco Museum includes most of the ambiences of the Dominican convent designed by Michelozzo ...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...