Half day Florence highlights walking tour and Accademia skip-the-line tickets
- Skip the long lines at the Accademia museum to admire Michelangelo's original David
- Small group tours with knowdgeable certified guide of Florence
- Make the most of your day seeing the most important key-sites of Florence
Make the most of your time in Florence with a 3-hour tour of the most important sites and monuments! Florence is not a very big city but its importance and the concentration of monuments and museums is truly amazing. It is hard to define the best itinerary to see everything in one day, so the best solution is joining this half day tour which will give you an overview of the historical center and its highlights. Meet your guide in a central spot of the city and explore Piazza della Republica, where the ancient Roman Forum originally was. Walk to Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of the city and listen to the history of the Florentine Republic, the Medici family and the Palazzo Vecchio. Admire the sculptures which makes this piazza one of most famous of the world. Proceed to the Ponte Vecchio and admire its jewelries, and hear the unique history of the Vasari Corridor, passing above it. Arrive to the Pitti palace once the private residence of the grand dukes and admire its splendor. Continue your walk though the Oltrarno, the bohemian area of Florence full of artists, workshops and lovely cafes. Cross the Ponte Santa Trinita and stop for a stunning picture to the ponte Vecchio from this side. The tour continue along Via Tornabuoni, the fashion designer street where you will be amazed by the beautiful windows. Pass through Palazzo Strozzi's courtyard and admire the essence of the Renaissance architecture. Continue your walk to the Duomo, and admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome and the Baptistery. If the line is not too long, we will also see the inside but sometimes lines are so long and nobody here has the priority.
And then don't miss the Accademia museum to admire the famous David by Michelangelo. Here you will have preferential entrance at the Accademia museum, we will take care of tickets reservation to let you skip the long lines and make the tour even smoother!
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Accademia
- Certified Florence guide for 3 hours
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
- Child (0-6): free of charge
- Youth (7-17): reduced (they must provide an ID or passoport copy)
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI
By the central column near the Carousel
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Lines at the entrance of the Cathedral can be very long and there is no possible way to skip the entrance so the guide will decide with you at the moment what you want to do according to the time you have at disposal.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Every day at 9:30am and 2:00pm
- The tour does not run on Mondays, every first Sunday of the month, May 1st, Dec 25th, Jan 1st
Een diepgaande namiddagtour met wereldberoemde schilderijen, kunst en landschappen. Beginnend in de ...
Meer dan 750 werken, de grootste concentratie van de Florentijnse monumentale beeldhouwkunst ter wer...
Violette kliffen, rode en gele vissersdorpjes: duik in de kleuren van Cinque Terre! Manarola, Vernaz...
Met behulp van onze groeter (die je alle instructies geeft) stap je in je hogesnelheidstrein naar Ro...
We halen je op bij het ontmoetingspunt in het centrum van Florence en we rijden je in onze minibus n...
Kom en word de ster van een geweldige klassieke tour door het theatrale landschap van Florence en la...