Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Florence hop-on hop-off bus 24 or 48-hour tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Enjoy and study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Florence in 24 or 48 hours on board an open hop-on hop-off bus
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 24 or 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian are completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum
- Free WI-FI (inside the Museum)
- Hop-on hop-off Florence City Sightseeing® (24 or 48-hour ticket)
- Drinks and meals
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
At any bus stop of City Sightseeing Firenze
- The validity of your open bus ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Via de Servi, 66/r, 200 meters from the Florence Cathedral and is also very close to the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Museum ticket must be used within 7 days from the date chosen and stated on the voucher
City Sightseeing Florence:
- Frequency: from 15 minutes to 60 minutes (according to the season)
- First departure: 9:00am (times are subject to change)
- Last departure: 4:30pm (November-April); 6:00pm (May-October)
Da Vinci Museum - opening hours:
- 1st of November to 31st of March, from 10.00am to 5:00pm
- 1st of April to 31st of October, from 10.00am to 6:00pm
- Last entrance to museum is 40 minutes before closing time
- The museum is closed on 24th and 25th of December
Jump onboard your CitySightseeing red open-top double-decker bus and get to know the gorgeous Italia...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Prepare your taste buds for an epic foodie adventures in Florence! This Florence food tour dives int...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
Visit the best sights of Florence with this walking tour. You'll see the Basilica of San Lorenzo, th...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to enter the Accademia Gallery and explore it with your expert, priv...
Discover the historic center of Florence on this 3-hour Florence walking tour including the Ponte Ve...
On this tour you will walk through the villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, admiring and explori...