Milan City Sightseeing from Florence by high-speed train
- Quickly reach the heart Milan from the centre of Florence
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Milan at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audioguide and learn the history of this fascinating city
With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Milan from the centre of Florence and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Milano Centrale you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach the Duomo, San Siro, La Scala and many more attractions. On board, thanks to free WiFi, you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
- High speed train ticket to Florence-Milan day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Milan hop on hop off 1 day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Milan board buses
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Milan. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Florence-Milan train journey lasts about 1:40, then your their estimated time of arrival in Milan will be a between 10:40 and the 11:45 while the arrival at the train station in Florence will vary between the 18:59 and the 20:00.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 9:00am and 10:00am
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...