Morning excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower and Cathedral tickets from Florence
- Discover the famous Square of Miracles in Pisa, with the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Visit the Tower of Pisa and learn the history of the city with an expert, local guide
DEPARTURE: 8:30 AM
MEETING TIME: 15 MIN BEFORE DEPARTURE - SANTA MARIA NOVELLA RAIL STATION PLATFORM 16 in front of Reale Bar
(Unless otherwise agreed by the municipality)
note : For entrance to the Leaning Tower chd under 8 years old are not allowed
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.
Discover the Square of Miracles, whose name comes from a poem by Gabriele D'Annunzio, who considered these monuments "miracles". Here you will see the Baptistery (exterior) and then visit the Cathedral. Climb the stairs of the Leaning Tower and when you reach the top admire the view over the gorgeous square. The Tower is actually considered a part of the Cathedral because it was built as its bell tower.
You will have some free time to explore the square on your own at the end of the guided visit: take pictures, go souvenir-hunting or just take a break and relax on the green lawn that surrounds the square before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation from/to Florence
- Multilingual tour escort
- Expert, local guide in Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral (subject to availability - in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Entrance to the tower is not permitted for children under 8 years of age
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: 50% reduced
Piazza della Stazione 50, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of Reale Bar - FLORENCE-
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Meet the assistants at 8.15am and give them your voucher
- It is strongly recommended to wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
- Tour is guaranteed when the minimum number of participants is reached. (Min: 2 people)
- The entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance, in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.30am ENGLISH & SPANISH
- FRENCH ON MONDAY
- GERMAN ON WEDNESDAY
- PORTUGUESE ON FRIDAY
- ITALIAN ON SUNDAY
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Both Lucca and Pisa are important throughout the world for their incredible architecture and rich hi...
Upon arrival in the elegant and refined town of Lucca, a pleasant walk with your guide will take you...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and ...
Rev up the engines, and your taste buds, in a classic Alfa Romeo Spider on a self-driving tour from ...