Morning excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower and Cathedral tickets from Florence
- Discover the famous Square of Miracles in Pisa, with the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Visit the Tower of Pisa and learn the history of the city with an expert, local guide
DEPARTURE: 8:30 AM
MEETING TIME: 15 MIN BEFORE DEPARTURE - SANTA MARIA NOVELLA RAIL STATION PLATFORM 16 in front of Reale Bar
(Unless otherwise agreed by the municipality)
note : For entrance to the Leaning Tower chd under 8 years old are not allowed
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.
Discover the Square of Miracles, whose name comes from a poem by Gabriele D'Annunzio, who considered these monuments "miracles". Here you will see the Baptistery (exterior) and then visit the Cathedral. Climb the stairs of the Leaning Tower and when you reach the top admire the view over the gorgeous square. The Tower is actually considered a part of the Cathedral because it was built as its bell tower.
You will have some free time to explore the square on your own at the end of the guided visit: take pictures, go souvenir-hunting or just take a break and relax on the green lawn that surrounds the square before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation from/to Florence
- Multilingual tour escort
- Expert, local guide in Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral (subject to availability - in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Entrance to the tower is not permitted for children under 8 years of age
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: 50% reduced
Piazza della Stazione 50, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of Reale Bar - FLORENCE-
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Meet the assistants at 8.15am and give them your voucher
- It is strongly recommended to wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
- Tour is guaranteed when the minimum number of participants is reached. (Min: 2 people)
- The entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance, in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.30am ENGLISH & SPANISH
- FRENCH ON MONDAY
- GERMAN ON WEDNESDAY
- PORTUGUESE ON FRIDAY
- ITALIAN ON SUNDAY
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...