New Year’s Eve in Florence: Tuscan dinner, gala concert and champagne by the Ponte Vecchio
- Experience an unforgettable evening in classical Italian style
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan dinner
- Listen to talented singers performing the best Italian Operas
- Welcome the New Year in by toasting with Champagne in front of the illuminated Ponte Vecchio
Celebrate New Year’s Eve by spending an unforgettable evening in classical Italian style.
Your night will start with a delicious 4-course Tuscan dinner, served in the charming atmosphere of a typical Florentine restaurant, located in the enchanting Oltrarno district.
After dinner, a few steps away, talented singers will be waiting for you in an original and intimate setting (an Anglican church), to perform the most beautiful arias from the Operas of Puccini, Verdi, Rossini and other renowned Italian composers, in addition to world-famous Neapolitan songs. You will be completely captivated by the excellent performance and the magical location surrounding you.
At the end of the concert then, you will reach the Arno river to welcome the New Year, drinking Champagne in front of the illuminated Ponte Vecchio: one of the most breath-taking views in the world, enriched by the colourful fireworks and the unique atmosphere of the city during this special night.
- Delicious 4-course Tuscan dinner with water and house wine
- Gala Concert (approximately 2 hours)
- Gala concert with champagne on the River Arno
- Additional beverage or meals at the restaurant
- Dinner not included for kids younger than 3
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Child (4-12): reduced
Via Toscanella, 28R, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Dinner time from 19.00pm to 21.00pm
- Concert from 21.30pm until midnight
December 31, 2018 at 07.00pm
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...