Official Brunelleschi's dome tour with skip-the-line tickets
- Enter the Cathedral without a queue from a private entrance
- Discover the genial techniques of construction of the Cupola
- Climb the 463 steps and walk along the secret passages of the 1400s
- Admire the largest frescoed surface of the world and the marvelous marble floor
- Dominate the skyline of Florence and the Tuscan countryside up to the Chianti
Join the Official Duomo Tour and receive a personalized “WELCOME SERVICE” at the entrance; you will skip the long line and you will be accompanied inside the Complex with a guide.
Visit the Duomo complex and Brunelleschi's amazing Dome, one of the masterpieces of the Renaissance and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, from which you can enjoy the magnificent view of the city.
Enter without queuing up from a private entrance, be accompanied by our Certified Guide along the secret passages of 1400, admire the largest painted area in the world (3600 square meters) and the beautiful marble floor of the cathedral. Discover the construction technique and some of the original machinery invented by Filippo Brunelleschi, climbing the 463 steps.
The Dome is a masterpiece capable of withstanding lightning strikes, earthquakes, wars and the passage of time... With its diameter of 46 meters is the largest dome in the world built without scaffolding, using a double shell with an intermediate space. The inner shell (more than two meters thick) is made of light bricks set in a herringbone pattern and is the self-supporting structural element, while the outer dome simply acts as a windproof cladding. From the top of the lantern, at a height of 100 meters, you will dominate the skyline of Florence and the Tuscan countryside.
The entrance ticket to the Dome is valid for 72 hours and is also valid for the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo, the Bell Tower and the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Baptistery.
- Exclusive priority entrance with NO LINE
- Ticket valid for the 5 attraction of Santa Maria del Fiore Complex: Opera del Duomo Museum, Bell Tower, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Baptistery
- Certified tour Guide
- Single language tour conducted by tourist certified tour Guide
- Set of earphones to follow clearly the explanation of the tour Guide
- Child (0-6): free of charge
- Youth (7-12): reduced
Piazza San Giovanni 7, 50123 Firenze
Look for our assistant with the sign OFFICIAL DUOMO TOUR. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- The entrance to the Cathedral requires a dress code; shoulders and knees must be covered. Also recommended clothing and comfortable shoes for the climb of the 463 steps
- Not recommended for those suffering from claustrophobia, dizziness or walking problems and heart patients
- Ticket valid for the 5 attraction of Santa Maria del Fiore Complex: Opera del Duomo Museum, Bell Tower, Crypt of Santa Reparata , Baptistery
- Monday - Friday - Saturday
- At 2:30pm
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
As the Florence Accademia begins to empty out for the day, you’ll meet your guide and small group of...
An unforgettable guided walk in the center of a UNESCO World Heritage city, to learn about the histo...
Let yourself be guided in the discovery of the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio which was the residence o...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...