Opera in the kitchen
- Cooking class with farmhouse's fresh ingredients according to the old traditions
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at sunset in a picturesque scenary
- Concert of the best Arias of Italian Opera
When the Italian culinary traditions meet the sounds of the best Arias of Italian Opera in a beautiful location and exclusive event. An unforgettable experience to reawaken all your senses in harmony with the nature.
Opera in The Kitchen grew out of a childhood filled with memories of moments spent in our family farmhouse and passion for traditional cooking passed on by my mother and by grandmother. The smell of freshly cut herbs, a passion for traditional cooking,
and a blissful atmosphere of the melodies of Italian Opera. - Lucrezia - CEO & Director.
Much more than a cooking class, this is a multi-dimensional experience.
Sight, smell, sound,..and all your other senses will be awakened, leaving you with unforgettable memories.
This is for those who wish both to stay in the centre and also to relax outdoors in harmony with nature.
In the Italian countryside, immersed in the nature, you will learn to cook typical dishes using genuine Italian methods,
savouring the authenticity of traditions, accompanied by the beautiful sounds of the best Arias of Italian Opera.
We take care of everything! In an italian tasteful and unforgettable experience immersed in nature a few miles away from Florence!
- Harvest some fresh vegetables and fruits in the garden
- Traditional Italian cuisine cooking class
- Delicious dinner at Sunset with high quality wines
- Live performance of the best Arias of Italian Opera held by professional musicians
- Groups of Max 12 people for a welcoming atmosphere
- Private events on request
- Transfer service provided on request
After this you are invited to lean back and proceed to pure relaxation: enjoy your self-made delicious dinner with a degustation of selected Tuscan wines in a picturesque scenary. The dessert and Italian-style coffee made with an Italian moka will be served accompanied by the sounds of the Best Arias of Italian Opera as La Traviata, Madame Butterfly, Le Nozze di Figaro and La Bohème.
- The equipment for cooking
- Cooking class with the owner
- Delicious dinner at sunset (4 courses menu)
- Wine, water and coffee
- Italian Opera concert
- Transport service
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-12): reduced
Via Campoli 118, San Casciano, Val di Pesa
Via Campoli 118, San Casciano Val di Pesa (Florence)
Thuersday, Tuesday and Sunday from 4 pm to 9 pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...