Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria guided tour
- Discover the sumptuous palace of the Medici family
- Admire the sculptural masterpieces of the Loggia dei Lanzi
- Enjoy a guided visit to learn more about Florence
- Marvel at one of the most beautiful palaces in the world
This Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria afternoon guided tour will bring you to discover the insuperable harmony of one of the most beautiful monumental complexes worldwide. Discover with a guide the extraordinary beauty of one of the most renowned and photographed squares and historical palaces in the world.
Piazza della Signoria, with the sculptural masterpieces of the Loggia dei Lanzi, is an incomparable "open-air museum" and the elegant Palazzo Vecchio with its embattled tower has been the political headquarters and one of the symbols of the city for centuries. It was founded in 1299 based on a project by Arnolfo di Cambio and was the seat of the Seignory (Palazzo della Signoria) in the fifteenth century. In the 1500s Cosimo de’ Medici appointed Vasari to transform it into a sumptuous palace for the grand-ducal family.
Inside you can admire, besides the elegant courtyard, the beautiful Hall of the sixteenth century and the whole complex of the Monumental quarters, frescoed by Ghirlandaio, Salviati, Bronzino and Vasari and embellished with sculptures by Michelangelo and Donatello.
- Expert guide
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children: 0 – 6 years old free of charge
Piazza della Signoria
At the statue of Cosimo on horseback.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- This tour runs all year round, Monday at 4.15pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have th...