Pisa and Lucca guided tour from Florence
- Visit Lucca with its untouched city wall
- Learn about the history of Pisa with an expert guide
- Enter the stunning Pisa Cathedral
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Pisa
Lucca and Pisa are two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and are not-to-be-missed sights for tourists visiting the region. You will immerse yourself in the history and traditions of the two cities that are close in proximity, yet very different in personality. A charming Tuscan landscape will be the frame to your day, spent relaxingly in the company of an authorized guide.
You will find Pisa along the road that leads to the coast from Florence. The guide will show you the most important squares and monuments in Pisa: the famous Piazza dei Miracoli with the Leaning Tower, the Cemetery and the Cathedral (visit to the interior). The tour continues with a visit to a typical local wine shop, where you will taste the wines of the area. Free time is available at lunchtime.
Afterwards, the tour continues to Lucca, where you will have free time upon arrival. It is a distinctive city of art and Renaissance style surrounded by walls interrupted by beautiful gates and ramparts. First, you will take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of the town walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvelous noble palazzos. Then you will be led to the old town center to see Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martin’s Cathedral and a typical street of antique shops.
- Travel by coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Free time in Lucca
- Wine tasting
- Admission to the Pisa Cathedral
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- From 16th November 2017: The Portuguese language is available on Wednesday with minimum 2 passengers
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available on Wednesday with minimum 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8:15am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...