Pisa and Lucca on a budget tour from Florence
- Enjoy this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Easily reach the cities of Lucca and Pisa and explore them by yourself
- Admire Piazza dei Miracoli with the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover the enchanting historical centre of Lucca
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transportation from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
You'll leave for the historical town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces. Here you can admire the splendor of the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli, as well as the lively streets and squares of the old town. Don't miss the Cathedral (entrance ticket included), the round-shaped Baptistery, and the celebrated Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world!
Then you will go to the elegant and refined town of Lucca, where you'll have free time to get around the city independently. You can admire the famous XVI century walls, enter the enchanting historical centre and see the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Guinigi Tower, and the Duomo di San Martino.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Cathedral admission in Pisa
- Typical pastry tasting in Lucca
- Guide in destination
- Leaning Tower admission in Pisa
- Children (ages 0-3): free of charge
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
- From November to March: Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the origi...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...