Pisa day trip from Florence with winery lunch
- Enjoy a full tour of Pisa's UNESCO world heritage monuments
- Included the Piazza dei Miracoli, the Cathedral and tickets to the Leaning Tower
- Enjoy lunch at a local winery, including tour, tasting, and local, seasonal food
- Travel in private, air-conditioned transport
This easy day trip from Florence takes you to one of the most stunning architectural complexes in Italy then on to lunch at a local winery. It’s a great combination for lovers of art, architecture, and good food and wine.
You’ll meet your local expert guide and small group of no more than 14 people at 8:45 in Florence, then hop into a private, air-conditioned minibus. It’s 1.5 hours to Pisa, so relax and enjoy the scenery as your guide gives you a brief introduction to the city and its history. Before you know it, you’ll be in the Piazza dei Miracoli, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery, and the world (in)famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. You’ll enjoy a full tour through the inside of the Cathedral, then your guide will give you tickets to the top of the Leaning Tower. There are 273 of steps to the top where you can actually feel the lean (don’t worry, the tower has been stabilized).
Back on flat ground, you’ll have some free time to explore Pisa before you get back into the minibus and drive out to the picturesque hills for lunch at a local winery. The owner will treat you to a full tour of his farm before you sit down for a wine tasting and homemade lunch of fresh, local ingredients with another complimentary glass of wine.
After lunch, you’ll drive back to Florence, arriving at 3’ o’clock. This is an easy and relaxing way to experience one of the most famous architectural sights in the world, without packing your day full of other attractions or having to worry about logistics.
Sites Visited: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Cathedral of Pisa (inside), Pisa Baptistery (from the outside), Piazza dei Miracoli, Local Winery
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
- Cathedral (inside)
- Wine Tastings
- Expert Walks of Italy tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8 years old
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Florence, Italy
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure time by the Carousel in Piazza della Repubblica, next to the ticket booth.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- If you are travelling with a small child and stroller, please let us know before booking as we will need to reserve space on the bus for both.
- Unfortunately, our vehicles cannot accommodate wheelchairs and some of the sights, like the farm, are not wheelchair accessible.
- For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year are not permitted to enter in the Leaning Tower.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8
Meeting Time: 08:30 AM
Departure Time: 08:45 AM
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
This day trip is perfect for food lovers who want to enjoy one of the unsullied capitals of Italian ...
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjo...
A walk in the center of Florence is like visiting an open-air museum! Our first stop will be Piazza ...
Presso il Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe a Montecatini Terme (Pistoia) potrete rilassarvi e rigener...