Pistoia private last minute tour with a local guide
- Visit an authentic city in Tuscany that is far from the tourist radar
- Explore the well-preserved medieval sites such as Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral
- See Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoes, the Gothic-style Baptistry, the Church of Sant'Andrea...
- Stroll through the beautiful alleys of the old town and its hidden corners
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the medieval city of Pistoia to discover its most important squares, palaces, churches and ancient buildings. In fact, although not visited as much as other cities in Tuscany, Pistoia presents a well-preserved and charming medieval city inside the old walls.
Following your dedicated guide, these are the sites you'll see along the tour:
- Church of San Giovanni Fuorcivitas
- Piazza della Sala with the "Pozzo del Leoncino"
- Piazza Duomo with a visit inside the dome and the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
- Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoed atrium
- The Baptistry (external and internal)
- Ospedale del Ceppo with the "Robbian frieze"
- Church of Sant'Andrea with the pulpit by Giovanni Pisano
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Tuscany.
- expert local guide
- private tour
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- tickets to enter some churches and palaces (apart from the ones mentioned in the tour description)
- visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
Via Sant'Anastasio, Pistoia
Meet your guide at the crossing between Via Sant'Anastasio and Via Cavour.
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- The visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo is optional and costs € 2.50 per person, to pay on the spot
- Monday to Sunday at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...