PITTI TASTE: the excellence of food and lifestyle in Florence
- take part in one of the most important food events in Italy
- discover the excellence of flavours and lifestyle related to high-quality food
- participate in the unique Taste Ring meetings
From Saturday 10 to Monday 12 March 2018, at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence, Pitti Immagine presents the 13th edition of PITTI TASTE, the fair dedicated to excellence in flavours and lifestyles linked to quality food, the result of Pitti Immagine’s collaboration with Gastronaut Davide Paolini.
Here is the tasting "menu":
- TASTE TOUR, a journey to discover and sample the products presented by over 380 companies selected from amongst the best niche and specialist producers from all over Italy
- TASTE TOOLS, a selection of brands with their food & kitchen design items, clothing, technical equipment and innovative ideas for the kitchen
- TASTE SHOP, the store where it is possible to buy the products displayed – and tasted – along the way – positioned at the end of the exhibition itinerary
- TASTE RING, the cultural-gastronomic arena orchestrated by the Gastronaut Davide Paolini
- TASTE EVENTS, not just a stage for the Rings, Taste will also host a packed program of events – exhibitions, book presentations, cooking competitions
- entrance ticket to Taste
- free tasting of products from the 380 participating companies
- participation in the Taste Ring meetings during opening hours to the public
- anything not specifically mentioned
- admission is free for children up to 10 years old
Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli 5, Florence
Present your voucher at the entrance of Pitti Taste Firenze
- tickets for the event can be booked until March 7, 2018
- admission is valid on Saturdays and Sundays starting from 2.30 am, on Monday from 9.30 am
- participation in the Taste Ring meetings is possible for visitors only during opening hours to the public
- March 10th and 11th: from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- March 12th: from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The Uffizi Gallery is a world-famous museum housed in the former “Uffizi” or “Offices” of the Medici...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...