Lunch at the Cantinetta Antinori with Tignanello tasting
- The Biennale dell’Antiquariato this year celebrates its 60th anniversary and will be particularly rich in events and exclusive offerings
- Enjoy a delightful and typical Tuscan lunch at the Cantinetta Antinori in the former family residence
- Lunch will be accompanied by a guided tasting of the prestigious Tignanello wine, immersed in the history and stories of the Antinori Family
La Biennale dell’Antiquariato, the most important exhibition in the world of ancient Italian art celebrates its 60th anniversary this year and will be particularly rich in events and exclusive offerings.
The very selective group of 80 national and international antique dealers will offer an important and unique choice of works, guaranteed by a rigorous and authoritative vetting process. The exclusive venue, Palazzo Corsini, in the heart of the city, and it is a perfect location to present unique and precious works of art.
Since 2015, La Biennale dell’Antiquariato in Florence has started a close collaboration with Marchesi Antinori, a highly appreciated and recognizable brand for its superb wine production. In Florence, in the central Via Tornabuoni, you will discover a place where the pleasure of traditional cuisine is combined with the history of an ancient Florentine family that, over the centuries, has linked its name to the production of some of the most prestigious wines of Tuscany - above all else the Tignanello.
You will not find a more traditionally Florentine experience than this typical Tuscan lunch at Cantinetta Antinori in the ancient family residence which just this year reopened in one of the most beautiful Renaissance palaces in Florence. In addition to a guided tasting of the prestigious Tignanello wine, immersed in the history and stories of the Antinori family.
Cantinetta Classic Menu: Cantinetta's historical dishes paired with “house” label wines
- Artichoke slices and Parmesan
- Pappardelle with Tuscan meat sauce
- Florentine veal "ossobuco" with mashed potatoes
- Small selection of Tuscan pecorino cheeses
- Cantinetta soup
- Cervaro della Sala, Tignanello, Guado al Tasso
- Entrance to the Biennale dell’Antiquariato
- Exhibition catalog
- Deepening on the history of the Antinori Family
- Guided tasting of the prestigious Tignanello wine
- Lunch with a typical Tuscan menu
Lungarno Corsini 10, Firenze FI, Italy
- Tickets are not changeable or refundable
From 22 to 29 September, from 10.30am to 2.00pm
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have th...