Private tour of Siena and San Gimignano with tasting and lunch
- See the medieval fortified towns of Tuscany
- Discover convents, castles, wineries
- Explore Siena, the beautiful stone town
- Enjoy a lunch with a Tuscan menu and wines
- 9:00 Departure from your location by private minivan and English speaking guide-driver
- 10:15 Guided walking in the town center in San Gimignano
- 12:30 Visit to the winery Podere La Marronaia with wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at the farm with a Tuscan menu and the wines produced by the winery
- 15:00 Guided visit to Siena: Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral
- 17:00 On the way back, when we have time, short stop in Monteriggioni
- 18:30 You are back to your location
- private air-conditioned minivan, guide-driver in English language, local English speaking guide in Siena, lunch and wine tasting in a winery.
- All is not included
Children 0-3 /4-10
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...