- See the medieval fortified towns of Tuscany
- Discover convents, castles, wineries
- Explore Siena, the beautiful stone town
- Enjoy a lunch with a Tuscan menu and wines
- 9:00 Departure from your location by private minivan and English speaking guide-driver
- 10:15 Guided walking in the town center in San Gimignano
- 12:30 Visit to the winery Podere La Marronaia with wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at the farm with a Tuscan menu and the wines produced by the winery
- 15:00 Guided visit to Siena: Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral
- 17:00 On the way back, when we have time, short stop in Monteriggioni
- 18:30 You are back to your location
- private air-conditioned minivan, guide-driver in English language, local English speaking guide in Siena, lunch and wine tasting in a winery.
- All is not included
Children 0-3 /4-10
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...