Rome In A Day with High-Speed Train from Florence
- Reach the capital by high-speed train, then jump onboard a hop-on hop-off bus to discover the city
- Visit Rome's hightlights: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Rome suitable for all
Daily departure in the morning and return to Florence in the evening .Once arrived in Rome station where you will find the bus stop of the hop on hop off. Go on board of Sightseeing bus Hop on Hop off and visit the city!
In addition you can enjoy optional tours to visit Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill or Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel.
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florencee
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- Daily hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Rome
- Entrance ticket for Colosseum( only from 1st April 2018)
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infant 0/1,99 years old free with no seats reserved
- 2/5,99 20 % off as mentioned
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point and 08:10 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to the 2018 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.10am (DEPARTURE TRAIN TIME MAY CHANGE) Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
Make the most of your time in Florence with a 3-hour tour of the most important sites and monuments!...