Rome with High-Speed Train and 3-Star Hotel from Florence
- Spend 1 night in a 3-star hotel centrally located
- Reach Rome with a roundtrip, high-speed train ticket
- Discover the Roman sites and monuments with a 2-day Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket
This new 2-day package will take you from Florence to Rome city centre with a high-speed train.
Your train will depart at 8.48 AM from Santa Maria Novella train station and come back to Florence the day after at 6.45 PM. You will reach Termini station, then check-in at your central, 3-star hotel with B&B service. Get ready to discover the Eternal City with a Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket valid for 2 days, that will allow you to see everything at your own pace.
See the countless Rome highlights: St Peter's Square and the Vatican City, the Spanish steps and Piazza Navona... and don't forget to toss a coin in the Trevi fountain!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florence
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- "Ciao Rome" Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket valid for 2 days
- Accommodation in double/single room in a 3-star hotel in Rome city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Inside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence at 8.10 AM. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- You need to be at the meeting point and 8.10 AM and wait for the assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.10 AM
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...