Skip-the-line tickets with audioguide for the Accademia Gallery
- Discover Florence's Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio and Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line at the entrance and enjoy more time in the museum
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world with an audioguide
Want to visit the famous Accademia Gallery without waiting in a long line? Thanks to this skip-the-line ticket, you don't have to worry about anything. With your ticket, you don't have to even think about waiting in line!
The Accademia Gallery is the second most visited museum in Florence. It is home to Michelangelo's famous David, a true international symbol of the city and a masterpiece of the Renaissance. Founded in 1784 as a place of study for students of the nearby Academy of Fine Arts, the Accademia Gallery of Florence today conserves some of the most beautiful works by Michelangelo and others.
In addition to the skip line ticket, you will have an audio guide with 3-hours of audio commentary, which will accompany you for the duration of your visit to the Academy and beyond. The audio guide will also take you to discover the Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral (exterior), Ponte Vecchio, and then the inside the Academy. Here you can admire all the splendid collections of Renaissance works - paintings by Botticelli, Carlo Portelli, Lorenzo Monaco and a vast collection of musical instruments.
Remember that the time chosen for the reservation refers to when you can take out your audioguide, scheduled half an hour before the entrance to the museum which is only a 5 minutes walk from Piazza del Duomo.
- Skip the line entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Audioguide for the Accademia Gallery (inside), Palazzo Vecchio (outside), Ponte Vecchio and the Florence Dome (outside)
- Citizens between 18 and 25 from the European Union and of States not belonging to the European Union on condition of reciprocity
- Reduced tickets are subject to availability. If the reduced or free options are not available on a certain day or time, it means that availability has run out
Free (advance payment is required to skip the line):
- Children under 18 (minors under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Tourist guides and interpreters of the European Union
- ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members
- Schools of the European Union and their teachers within the established quota
- Teachers and students of: academies of fine arts or corresponding institutions of the European Union; faculty of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education sciences; degree courses in literary subjects with archaeological or historical-artistic subjects from the faculties of humanities and philosophy or faculties and corresponding courses established in the Member States of the European Union
- Indefinite and determined teachers in service at public or private Italian schools (to demonstrate their state of service, teachers must present at the ticket office appropriate documentation issued by MIUR or a self-certification with identity document)
- Disabled people and one companion
Piazza del Duomo, 4, 50122 Florence FI
Pick up your audioguide at the newsstand in Piazza del Duomo 4, next to the "Bottegone" bar. Then present the voucher to the Galleria dell'Accademia (via Ricasoli 58), 30 minutes after the time booked at the time of purchase (cash box reserved for tickets booked). The Accademia Gallery is just a 5-minute walk from the site where the audioguide is collected. Click HERE to see the exact collection point of the audio guide.
- The confirmation is sent via email within 24 hours of purchase on business days
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable
- Inside the museum, only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters can be taken. It is not possible to drink in the exhibit halls of the Museum
- Those responsible for checking the metal detectors will retain all drinks - both in cans and bottles
- Once the visit is over, the tour guides and the group leaders will not be able to return to the Museum except through the entrance gates, where they will again be subjected to the metal detector check
- The use of flash and selfie sticks is not allowed in the museum
- The Galleria does not provide cloakroom service, therefore it is not allowed to bring luggage or backpacks over 40x30x18cm
- You will be asked for a security deposit of €30 for each rented audio guide; the deposit will be returned to you when you return the undamaged audio guide. In the event that the audio guide is lost or damaged, you will be required to pay €40 per device
- These tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who do not follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not be given a refund
- Tuesday - Sunday from 8.15am to 6.50pm
- The time shown on the voucher is 30 minutes before the time to enter the museum
- The explanations of the audioguide begin from Piazza del Duomo, the meeting place
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Over 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwater br...
This new 2-day package will take you from Florence to Rome city centre with a high-speed train.Your ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...