Stage 3 - Vinci-Orbetello - 13 May - Giro d'Italia 2019
- Experience the excitement of Giro d'Italia 2019 with Musement, the only official Italian travel partner
- Have an unforgettable day and watch live the third stage of the race
- Feel like a true participant with a pass including exclusive experiences! Follow the race from the Hospitality Area or from an official vehicle
Stage 3: Vinci - Orbetello
Monday 13 May 2019, 219 km
Here in Orbetello you will experience the first opportunity for really fast riding after a hilly portion in the first part and then an absolutely flat stretch except for some small (and not significant) rough terrain in the last 50 km.
1. STARTING LINE PACKAGES
In the beautiful squares of the cities that host the race stages, you will find the Start Village – a common area where athletes, sponsors and organization management come and meet before each race. Choose a Start Package and meet the riders in this exciting atmosphere, just before the race starts! You will be welcomed by the Giro Club staff and you will receive your day pass, which allows you entrance to the Hospitality Area with snack & coffee bar service. Enjoy the excitement of these moments and get an exclusive signed VIP bag!
- START PASS: includes a day pass with access to the Puccini Start Village, with snack & coffee bar service
- START PASS TOP: includes a day pass with access to the Michelangelo Start Village (Top Exclusive), with snack & coffee bar service
2. FINISH LINE PACKAGES
See the race from a privileged point of view! With the Giro Club Finish Package options you will arrive at the finish line before the racers and you will have access to the Hospitality Dante area or the Truck Giro Club Leonardo. Here you can watch the last phases of the race on TV screens before watching the racers finish live. Before the riders reach the last kilometers of the stage, you can come down to the finish line and see them arrive live! With the Chrono Experience, enjoy a comfortable ride on board a shuttle service to come back to the starting point. Includes your very own exclusive VIP bag of Giro d’Italia.
- ARRIVAL PASS DANTE: includes a day pass with access to the Dante Arrival Village, only 100 meters from the finish line with snack service
- ARRIVAL PASS TOP LEONARDO: includes a day pass with access to the Leonardo Arrival Village (Top Exclusive), only 10 meters from the finish line with light lunch, drink and coffee bar
1. BIKE EXPERIENCE Fancy enjoying the race like a pro rider? Choose the Bike Experience and ride the last 40-50 kilometers of the stage. Get to the finish line before all riders! Get pictures of yourself as you receive your award just like a pro rider on the official podium of the Giro.
2. DRIVE EXPERIENCE A special package designed for those who look for a close, exciting perspective of the Giro. Choose the Drive Experience option and follow the riders on board a car with a maximum of 3 guests. Includes: Welcome from the Giro Club staff, Daily Pass, Access to the Hospitality Area at Start, VIP car during race, Lunch box, Access to the Giro Club Leonardo Truck at finish line with snack & coffee bar service and tv screens, VIP bag of Giro d’Italia, Shuttle service to the start city (on request)
- Pass or experience chosen at check-out
- Children under 9 years of age for every paying adult: free, only applied to Hospitality packages (start and finish passes) and non on experiences (bike, drive, fly and chrono)
- To see the route of the third stage click here
- Customers must arrive at the start town by their own means of transport
- For more information or personal requests, please email email@example.com or call at +39 02 45386900 (also in the case that during check-out, the Drive Experience is not shown as available)
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to ride in vehicles during the race (in the case of the Drive Experience option)
- Check here the accreditation and pass collecting point
Monday 13 May 2019
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have th...