- Discover all the flavors of the Chianti region with this complete experience
- Enjoy two tastings of four prestigious wines each
- Visit some famous and picturesque Chianti villages
- Characteristic dinner with a full menu
Enjoy the charm of the Chianti countryside, one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, known all over the world not only for its famous wine, but also for its landscapes and vineyards, olive trees and cypresses surrounding churches, castles and villages hidden in the hills.
In the heart of Chianti you'll visit a famous winery with a castle, led by a winemaker in the historic cellars where the famous barrels of Chianti Classico are kept. During the visit you'll discover the secrets of winemaking and will taste four excellent wines, savoring also an extraordinary extra-virgin olive oil and local delicacies.
The tour continues with a stop in the medieval village of Greve, where you can admire the famous main square flanked by arcades and stroll by the shops selling articles and typical products of the Chianti area.
A wonderful hilly route along the Via Chiantigiana will lead you then to a family-run winery where you'll visit the cellars and the barrique room and taste four excellent limited-production Chianti wines and local products.
The tour proceeds then with the visit of Castellina, a picturesque ancient village located on a hilltop and nestled among vineyards and olive groves.
In the evening you will finally reach San Donato in Poggio, an ancient fortified castle town dating back to the XI century, still keeping part of its walls, Medieval and Renaissance buildings, and a splendid Romanesque parish church in the surrounding countryside. In the enchanted atmosphere of this charming village, you could choose between a traditional dinner with a full menu of fresh local products or a steak with excellent Chianti wine.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Wine tasting (2 wines) with snacks
- Dinner with drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced fee
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October
- Tuesday, Friday, Sunday 1.15pm
Estes Destaques da visita à Toscana: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa - com Degustação de Vinhos ...
Descubra as maravilhas da zona do Chianti e as suas únicas paisagens. Deguste os vinhos e os produto...
Tem uma experiência abrangente em uma das áreas mais fascinantes da Toscana, conhecida em todo o mun...
Salve o preço da visita guiada, reservando esta excursão para viajantes independentes com transporte...
A cidade de San Gimignano, a região de Chianti e a cidade medieval de Siena situam-se no coração da ...
No seg, ter, qua, sex, solHORA: 8:45 AMPONTO DE REUNIÃO: Piazza della Stazione 50, em frente ao Real...
PARTIDA: 8:30 da manhã TEMPO DE REUNIÃO: 15 MIN ANTES DA PARTIDA - PLATAFORMA DE ESTAÇÃO DE FERRO SA...
Possuem uma experiência única e autêntica de Siena e suas tradições, graças a uma visita guiada comp...
Monte seu segway sob a orientação de um guia especializado e aproveite esta experiência maravilhosa ...
Take a whole day to explore the wonders of Florence. This comprehensive Cradle of Renaissance experi...