The best of Cinque Terre and Portovenere day tour
- Visit Portovenere (1h of free time)
- Visit Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Enjoy plenty of free time to swim in crystal clear water
- Enjoy a Limoncino tasting
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
First, you will reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and after you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch, you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
From Monterosso to Portovenere you will enjoy a stunning 1-hour boat crossing with incredible views of the villages. Once you are in Portovenere enjoy some free time in this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Monterosso e Vernazza
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather etc
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service, the itinerary would be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus
- From 16th November 2017: Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese are available every Mondays and Saturdays with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Every day at 7.15 am
- From 16th November 2017 on Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.00 am.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
Upon arrival in the elegant and refined town of Lucca, a pleasant walk with your guide will take you...
Have a unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour of ...
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
There is nothing better than the VIP Cinque Terre Discovery & Vineyards Escapes to explore a real It...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...