Tour of Florence Duomo Complex with skip-the-line ticket and gelato
- Enter the Cathedral without a queue from a private entrance
- Climb the 463 steps and walk along the secret passages of the 1400s
- Enjoy a delicious Italian artisan Gelato
Join the official Duomo Tour, Skip the long line with our guide and climb up to the top amazing Brunelleschi Dome to enjoy the magnificent skyline of Florence, Renaissance masterpieces and UNESCO heritage of humanity.
With the official Duomo Tour only, you will receive a personalized “welcome service” at the entrance; you will skip the long line and you will be accompanied inside the Complex with our guide.
The Dome of the Cathedral of Florence is a masterpiece capable of resisting lightning, earthquakes, wars and the passage of time ... With its diameter of 46 meters is the largest dome in the world built without scaffolding, using a double shell with an intermediate space. The inner shell (with a thickness of more than two meters) is made of light bricks embedded in a herringbone pattern and is the self-supporting structural element while the external dome simply acts as a covering to resist the wind.
The tour includes a visit to the Baptistery of San Giovanni where, on the outside, you can admire the famous gold tiles of the Gate of Paradise by Lorenzo Ghiberti while, inside, you will see the wonderful gold mosaics that inspired Dante Alighieri for the Divine Comedy. At the end of the tour you'll enjoy a delicious Italian artisan gelato.
- Exclusive priority entrance with NO LINE
- Ticket valid for the 5 attraction of Santa Maria del Fiore Complex: Opera del Duomo Museum, Bell Tower, Crypt of Santa Reparata , Baptistery.
- Certified tour Guide
- Guided tour of Baptistery and Dome
- Single language tour conducted by tourist certified tour Guide
- Italian artisan Gelato
- Individual booking
- Set of earphones to follow clearly the explanation of the tour Guide
- Children 6 years of age and under: free
- Youth 7-17 years of age: reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI
From the newsstand on the left side of the Cathedral façade, look for the OFFICIAL DUOMO TOUR sign
- Entry into the Cathedral requires a dress code; shoulders and knees must be covered. Also recommended clothing and comfortable shoes for the climb of 463 steps.
- Not recommended for those suffering from claustrophobia, dizziness or walking difficulties and heart patients.
- Private groups on request with minimum price increase
Monday, Friday and Saturday at 2.30pm
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Discover Florence from a different angle with this 2-hour walking tour. Led by a professional guide,...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
A family tour for children aged 3 to 14 years. It will be possible to see most of the masterpieces i...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Enjoy a nice walking tour of the heart of Florence!Your guide will lead you to the best places in th...
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...