Truffle lovers tour
- Visit the most famous Florentine Food Market
- Taste 6 truffle delights in a royal shop
- Discover 2 kinds of Balsamic Vinegar
With this tour you will have a "full immersion" in the Tuscan Gastronomy. Accompanied by a specialized guide you will visit the most important Food Market in Florence, where you can see all the typical products of our wonderful region in a cult building of Giuseppe Mengoni iron architecture.
Between stories, anecdotes and curiosities you will see spices, herbs, fresh pasta, tripe and lampredotto...
You will then reach the heart of Florence for an exclusive tasting in a gastronomy shop founded in 1885, specialized in the truffle making that obtained the Patent of the Real House by King Vittorio Emanuele III in 1925.
You will taste:
- Truffle on fresh pasta or on eggs (you can choose)
- mortadella with truffle• truffle pecorino
- truffle lard
- salted codfish croutons with truffle
- duck liver croutons with truffle
You will also have the opportunity to taste another excellence that has made us famous in the world: Balsamic Vinegar, finding out how the "batteries" were aged and donated from father to son...
You will taste:
• Balsamic vinegar aged 7 years on Parmesan cheese
• Balsamic Vinegar aged 20 years on the famous Pistocchi Cake
A unique experience for quality food lovers accompanied by a good glass of Antinori wine!
- Guide service
- Truffle tasting
- Balsamic Vinegar tasting
- Wine tasting
- 0-12 years old alternative menu
- Child 0-12 years old: reduced
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8, 50123 FIRENZE
Slow Tour Tuscany
- This is a private tour with a max. of 10 people
- Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday
- At 9.00am
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...