Tuscan countryside tour on board a vintage Vespa
- Enjoy the sheer fun of riding a vintage Vespa through the Tuscan hills
- See a magnificent view of countryside from a private terrace
- Sample Tuscan prosciutto and cheese accompanied by a glass of Chianti
This tour is your chance to live like an Italian for a couple of hours and enjoy the sheer fun of riding a Vespa through the Tuscan countryside!
Meet your guide at the centrally located garage for your introduction to one of the perfectly restored vintage Vespas. Your tour leader will fit you with a helmet and give some basic instructions and safety information, before setting off for this exhilarating ride through the Tuscan countryside.
Leave Florence in a small swarm of Vespas and head for the freedom of the hills, following the tour leader along the riverside. After posing for photos with your Vespa and the amazing skyline of Florence, enjoy a bit of culture with a quick visit inside one of Florence's oldest churches.
Feeling more confident now with your Vespa, it's time to leave the crowds and traffic behind and take to the narrow lanes between castles and villas, through ancient olive groves and vineyards. There are plenty of stops for photos along the way!
Then take your time for a break, enjoying a magnificent view from a private terrace and sampling some of Tuscany's best prosciutto and cheese with a glass of Chianti. At the end of your tour, drive back to your original departure point in Florence.
- Vintage Vespa (automatic - no gears) rental with helmet
- Professional guide
- Two-way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Tasting of typical Tuscan food and wine
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
Youth 18 - 26 years old: reduced price
Via Vinegia, 23R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- A valid car license is required (a motorbike license is not essential)
- Any participants must be 18 years or over
- Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended
- Vegetarians can be catered for
Every day from March 1st 2018 to October 27th 2018 at 9.00am
Every day from March 26th 2018 to October 27th 2018 at 2:30pm
Mondays to Saturdays from October 28th 2018 to February 28th 2019 at 9:00am
Please arrive 15 minutes before
Blackout dates: November 1, December 8, 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...