Tuscan hills panoramic tour behind the wheel of a Vintage Fiat 500
- Driving a vintage Fiat 500 is a classic!
- 4-hour drive through the magnificent Tuscan countryside
- Sit on a private terrace with stunning views of the Tuscan hills
- Taste delicious local products accompanied by Chianti wine
This is your chance to drive the historic Fiat 500: follow your tour leader through the magnificent Tuscan countryside with photo stops along the way, enjoying the chance to sample some delicious local food.
Meet your beautifully restored vintage Fiat 500 in Florence, at a Florentine Palazzo; your tour leader will introduce you to the secrets of driving a car from the 1960s. Once you are confident with your Fiat 500, the tour will begin! Your guide will keep in constant radio contact ahead as you follow through the city streets up to the Tuscan hills. The first stop will be at one of the oldest churches in Florence, then you'll set off for a panoramic drive through the charming countryside, passing by olive groves and ancient hillside towns.
Your guide will take you to a private terrace with stunning views of the Tuscan hills, dotted with villas and castles; here, you'll taste the typical Tuscan food, such as excellent cheeses and ham, accompanied by Chianti wine. At the end of your tour, you will drive back to your original departure point in Florence through the most scenic route back to the city.
- Professional guide
- Vintage Fiat 500
- Two-way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Tasting of typical Tuscan food and wine
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
Child 3 - 12 years old: free of charge
Via Vinegia, 23r, Florence
- Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children (3 -12 years old) per car
- Participants must be able to drive with stick shift gears
- A valid driver license is required (minimum age 18 years old)
- Vegetarians can be catered for
Every day from March 1st 2018 to October 27th 2018 at 9:30am
Every day from March 26th 2018 to October 27th 2018 at 3:00pm
Mondays to Saturdays from October 28th 2018 to February 28th 2019 at 9:30am.
Please arrive 15 minutes before
Blackout dates: November 1, December 8, 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...