Tuscany day trip with Chianti, Siena and San Gimignano
- Learn about the famous Palio horse race on your walking tour of Siena
- See San Gimignano, a UNESCO Medieval town with unique and beautiful architecture
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of regional specialties at an authentic Tuscan family farm
- Relax with your expert driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
If you want to enjoy the best of Tuscany’s culture, food and history without the hassle of trying to find your way around its beautiful but often confusing country roads, our small group Tuscany day tour is the perfect option for you. All you have to do is indulge your senses with wine, food and medieval architecture that exists nowhere else in the world.
- First we’ll spirit you out of the city and over to Siena, one of the best-preserved examples of medieval Italian architecture in the world. Spared German bombing in World War 2, this time capsule of ancient, precarious-looking buildings is home to the Palio, one of the greatest and most dangerous horse races in the world. Follow your expert guide to explore its narrow streets and see the breathtaking Siena Cathedral.
- Walking the hills of Tuscan towns will make you hungry and thirsty so your next top is an authentic Italian family farm where some of our good friends will give you a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyards, winery, and wine cellars before sitting you down for a sumptuous, all-inclusive lunch of local, seasonal ingredients — and of course, plenty of Chianti wines.
- After indulging your taste buds, we will indulge your imagination with a final stop at San Gimignano, a town of such unique architectural beauty it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Shop for Tuscan culinary delicacies in the rustic, winding streets, or learn about the architectural marvels of the famous Medieval tower houses that punctuate the city like sentinels of times long past.
- Expert, English-speaking tour leader throughout
- Lunch and wine tasting in Chianti
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transport
- Professional driver (separate to tour leader)
- Small groups of only 18 people or fewer
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Viale Giacomo Matteotti 13/r 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Cinema Principe on Viale Giacomo Matteotti 13/r, opposite Piazza della Libertà.
- This tour includes a full lunch. If you have any dietary requirements please contact us before booking and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- The order of the sites visited may vary.
- Until 28 February 2019: 09:00 am (meet strictly at 08:45 am)
- From 01 March 2019: 08:30 am (meet strictly at 08:15 am)
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...