Tuscany hot air balloon ride over Chianti
- Soar over the gorgeous Italian countryside on a one-hour flight
- Enjoy aerial views of rolling hills dotted with villas, castles, vineyards and olive groves
- Toast the experience with a glass of champagne upon landing
- Upgrade to include hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Florence
Experience the Tuscan countryside from 2,000 feet (609 meters) as you pass over a landscape of cypress trees, fruit orchards and vineyards. You’ll see villages, castles and the rolling hills that make this region one of the world’s most beautiful.
Your tour begins approximately nine miles (15km) from Florence in the village of San Casciano Val di Pesa, where your captain and crew will meet you at the launch spot. After a brief safety overview, hop aboard the basket and silently ascend.
Glide back to earth after an hour and toast your fellow travelers with a glass of champagne.
Upgrade your ticket to include transportation to and from your Florence hotel.
- Shared one-hour balloon flight
- Expert captain and crew
- Transfer from landing site back to launch spot
- One glass of sparkling wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children (ages 0-8) 20% discount
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 50026 San Casciano in Val di Pesa FI, Italy
The launch area will change depending on the weather and the wind direction. It will be announced the day before the flight. Please enter your email and hotel address at the time of booking in order to arrange the pick-up.
Choose between two options:
- Tour: price is per person. No minimum purchase required.
- Tour with transfer: price is per person from/to hotels located in the city center. Minimum purchase: two people.
Please note – transfers from hotels and castles outside the city center may require an extra fee that must be paid to the tour representative on the day of your activity.
You will receive your activity confirmation at the time of booking The exact launch spot varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight.
Starts between 5.30am and 7am. Please contact the tour operator the day before your flight to reconfirm the exact departure time (contact details provided on confirmation voucher).
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...