Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skip-the-line guided visit
- Visit the famous Uffizi and Accademia Gallery with a guide
- Skip the long lines and save your precious time
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo in the Accademia Gallery
- Admire the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best known museums.
The first part of the tour, in the morning, is dedicated to the Accademia Gallery, where you'll see the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo, and more.
The second part of the tour, in the afternoon, is dedicated to the Uffizi Gallery, where you'll admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees with bookings (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 – 6 years old: free of charge
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
Accademia Tour starts at the Accademia Gallery Museum at 10:15 am (entrance reserved to the booking holders).
Uffizi Tour starts at the Uffizi Gallery Museum at 4:30 pm (door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders).
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Accademia Tour: From Tuesday to Sunday at 10:15 am
- Uffizi Tour: From Tuesday to Sunday at 4:30 pm
- Check-in time for both meeting points: 15 minutes before departure
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
You don't want to skip the museums in Palazzo Pitti during your stay in Florence. In the old residen...
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
The Uffizi Gallery, from the windows of which you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Flore...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the historical ...
While visiting Florence you will want to stop by the 13th century Dominican Monastery of San Marco. ...
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel in Florence, then relax on the 1-hour jour...
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...