Uffizi Gallery guided visit at sunset including dinner with a view
- Evening visit of the Uffizi Gallery...less crowd, more value!
- Delicious romantic tuscan dinner
- The unforgettable view of Piazza della Signoria with the Neptune fountain by night
- A small group tour for a more personal experience
Do not miss a magical evening with the visit to the masterpieces of the greatest artists of the Renaissance and a tasty dinner at a restaurant with a view of Piazza della Signoria, one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
A trip to Florence wouldn't be complete without a visit to one of the most famous art galleries in the world - The Uffizi Gallery. Your guide will take you through the precious exhibition halls for a true taste of ancient Tuscan life and art. Here, you will admire numerous works of art by Italian masters including Masaccio, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello and others.
After the visit, your guide will lead you to a restaurant in Piazza della Signoria for an authentic Italian dinner, where you will enjoy a view bathed in the light of a beautiful Florentine sunset.
With so many masterpieces and works of art in Italy, make sure that you get the most out of your trip to Italy, by booking this guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery. Your expert guide will give you all the insider knowledge and facts about the paintings and Italian art period styles displayed in this outstanding museum.
- Uffizi Gallery entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- 3-course dinner (drinks not included)
- Hotel pick-up
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze
Tour departs from the Uffizi Gallery, entrance reserved to the booking holders - door 1. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour begins. Please contact Gray Line Florence to confirm 48 hours prior to tour departure
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes prior to the tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: there will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour
- The service of pre-booking provided by Caf Tour & Travel ensures to skip the un-booked long line (or the general admission line) but despite these reservations, during periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reason any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility
Tuesday at 6.30pm - from June to September
This tour does not operate on May 1, Dec 25 and Jan 1
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the origi...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...