Uffizi Gallery visit with audioguide
- Reserved entrance: skip the long lines at the Uffizi Gallery
- Explore the museum as long as you want with an audioguide
- Listen to the commentary of an expert art historian
- Admire the masterpieces by Botticelli, such as the Primavera
This Uffizi Gallery visit will take you to enjoy masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and more. For all those customers who wish to visit the museum in total freedom and at their own pace, guided by an audio commentary of expert art historians recorded in their own language.
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus. The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam, and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fee with booking for the Uffizi Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
Via della Ninna, 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery Museum, Door nr. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders (an assistant waits for you with a “Caf Tour & Travel” yellow sign)
- To collect the audioguide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide
- If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit
- Every day, except Monday, at 4:30 pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
The Valentine's Day concert 'The Music of Love' offers couples the opportunity to celebrate their lo...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to disco...