Uffizi: skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart of the Gallery and will impress you like nothing before. And don't worry about your Uffizi tickets! Your guide will accompany you along an intriguing itinerary through the halls, to let you admire some of the greatest world’s masterpieces.
Open your heart to this unique occasion, the Uffizi Museum will touch and fascinate you. An unforgettable date with the Medici’s Florence.
From The Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci to the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, from The Birth of Venus to the Primavera by Botticelli. Canvases must-see, the most famous paintings of the Renaissance – a breathtaking 1h and 45min discovery tour that you will never forget (after the guided tour is over you can remain in Uffizi Gallery as much as you desire).
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
- Children (ages 0-6): free of charge
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- Portuguese and Russian tours require a minimum of four participants
- Italian is available only on Saturday
- Russian is available only on Thursday and Sunday
- November- March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3.30pm
- April-October: every day excluding Monday at 8:45 (only in English) am or 3.30pm
- This tour is not bookable on the first Sunday of each month
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
You don't want to skip the museums in Palazzo Pitti during your stay in Florence. In the old residen...
Exclusive Guided Tour of Galileo’s Museum: join this 90-minutes small-group tour along with your off...
This comprehensive morning city tour takes in Renaissance masterpieces and stunning art and landscap...
The Uffizi Gallery, from the windows of which you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Flore...
This easy day trip from Florence takes you to one of the most stunning architectural complexes in It...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...