Venice City Sightseeing from Florence by high-speed train
- Ideal for those with little time to spare
- Quickly reach Venice from the centre of Florence
- Discover Venice independently with the hop on hop off tour
Want to visit Venice? With our brand new package, you can quickly reach and explore the city independently while saving time and money!
With this package, you can easily reach Venice’s central station Santa Lucia from the centre of Florence with a high-speed train. Once in the city, you can easily board your boat and reach Piazza San Marco, Murano and Lido with your City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off ticket.
- High-speed return train ticket from Florence to Venice
- Hop on hop off Venice City Sightseeing ticket
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center inside the train station Venezia Santa Lucia in front of platform 14
- Drinks and meals
- Pick up service
- Infant 0-3: free
- Child 4-15: reduced
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
- Within 48 hours of your booking, you'll receive your voucher and the PDF Train Ticket with the departure time from Florence
- The journey by train Florence-Venice takes about 2:05
- By downloading our free app sightseeing experience, you'll be able to listen to our audio guide available in 5 languages and learn interesting facts about Piazza San Marco and its surroundings
- Each boat is composed by 2 parts: one completely closed with air condition and panoramic windows and one open to allowed customers to enjoy the sun!
- On board WiFi and USB chager is available
- Departure from Florence: between 8.30 am and 9.30 am
- Arrival in Venice: between 10:35 am and 11:35 am
- Departure from Venice: between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm
- Arrival in Florence: 7:35 pm and 9:35 pm
The schedule may vary depending on the trains' availability.
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...