Venice day tour by bus from Florence
- Visit the most romantic city in the world
- See a typical Glassblowing demonstration
- Leave from Florence and easily reach Venice by coach
- Admire the major sights in Piazza San Marco
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice.
Leave Florence early in the morning and head north by GT coach or minivan. Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own. After lunch (not included), in the afternoon you will meet your guide. Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with your expert guide.
You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including the Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower. You will also have the opportunity to take part in a glassblowing demonstration.
One of Venice’s many nicknames is “the floating city” however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “the sinking city”. Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Free of charge: child 0-2 years old
- Reduced: child 3-12 years old
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Wednesday and Saturday at 7.45am
Discover Florence in a funny, interactive and independent way, at the most convenient price! Thanks ...
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...