A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high-speed train. Take your train from Florence and visit Venice on your own! Once arrived in Venice, use your ticket to take the Vaporetto to enter the heart of the city center and commence your visit. Enjoy the art and culture the city has to offer and leisure around at your own pace.
Day trips & excursions
Venice in a day with high-speed train from Florence
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 11 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Round trip high-speed train ticket from Florence to Venice with return in the late afternoon
- Visit Venice and its hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump on board a Vaporetto, the typical water taxi to discover the city's secrets
What to expect
- Round trip, high-speed train ticket from/to Florence
- 1-day ticket for Vaporetto (water bus) in Venice
- Assistance at the departure
- Adult 6-99 full price
- Child 2-5 20%off
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station at 7.20am. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
What to remember
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20am and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- Departure time may change according to new trains timetable
- BLACKOUT DATE: 25/12 and 01/01
- TIME: 7.20 AM
- MEETING POINT: Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- DURATION: 11h
- LANGUAGE: no explanation during the tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.