Venice with High-Speed Train and 3-Star Hotel from Florence
- Reach Venice by high-speed train and spend a night in a 3-star hotel
- Discover the city with a Vaporetto ticket valid for 2 days
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!
Your high-speed train will depart from Florence at 7.20AM and arrive right in the centre of Venice. Here you will have plenty of time to explore the city with a 2-day Vaporetto ticket. Enjoy a night in your centrally located, 3-star hotel with B&B service.
No other city in the world has inspired so many writers and travellers through the centuries: get onboard a Vaporetto and discover the hundreds of canals and bridges of Venice!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florence
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- 2-day Vaporetto ticket
- Accommodation in double/single room in a 3-star hotel in Venice city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence at 7.20 AM
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 7.20 AM
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...