VIP Guided Tour of Florence Cathedral with 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Visit Florence on board an open top hop-on/hop-off bus
- See the beautiful Florence Cathedral and its Terraces with Santa Reparata entry
- Enjoy a guided tour in English
Visit with us one of the impressive Catholic church in the world and see from within the spectacular Cupola del Duomo (The Dome). Filippo Brunelleschi designed and built the Cupola in the first half of 1.400, nowadays it still is one of the high standing element in Florence, there are many hypotheses about the methods of construction and many doubts remain ...
Combine your guided tour at the academia gallery with a tour on the Red Open Buses City Sightseeing Florence, and discover with us the city from an high point of view!
- Professional Guide
- Guided Tour with professional guide and skip the line entrance inside the Cathedral
- EXCLUSIVE Guided Tour with professional guide and Skip the Line access and at the DUOMO TERRACES
- Skip the Line access at the Brunelleschi's Cupola
- Ticket City Sightseeing Florence Hop On Hop Off valid 24h or 48h
- Assistance provided by City Sightseeing Florence staff
- From November the tour will include a guided tour of the Cathedral of the Duomo with Skip the Line entrance + Exclusive access with a guided tour of the Duomo and its terraces with a 72-hour ticket for the Duomo Complex
- Child (6-11)
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Any STOP N City Sightseeing Firenze
- Children under 18th years old MUST present an ID or passport at the entrance of Duomo, IN CASE OF NOT PRESENTATION THE ACCESS AT THE DUOMO WILL BE DENIED AND NO REFUND WILL BE CONSIDER.
- We suggest to Exchange your voucher at least one hour before the departure time of the guided tour, you can Exchange your voucher also the day before the guided tour.
- Dress code - no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Please note that this tour involves a big number of steps to reach the top of Brunelleschi Dome (there is not elevator)
- The validity of the City Sightseeing Ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- Date, departure time and language of the tour are the same indicate while purchasing.
- The date and the language that you select when you buy your combo pack are referred to the date and the language of the GUIDED TOUR, date and language of the guided tour cannot be changed
- The start point for the guided tour at the Duomo will be comunicated while you Exchange the voucher
- From April 2019 to October 2019: from Monday to Saturday at 2.30 pm
- Closing days: Sundays and religious holidays, 1st April, 24th June, 1st August
- From November 2019 to March 2020: from Monday to Saturday at 10.30 am
- Closing days: Sundays and religious holidays
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...