- Visit Florence on board an open top hop-on/hop-off bus
- See the beautiful Florence Cathedral and its Terraces with Santa Reparata entry
- Enjoy a guided tour in English
Visit with us one of the impressive Catholic church in the world and see from within the spectacular Cupola del Duomo (The Dome). Filippo Brunelleschi designed and built the Cupola in the first half of 1.400, nowadays it still is one of the high standing element in Florence, there are many hypotheses about the methods of construction and many doubts remain ...
Combine your guided tour at the academia gallery with a tour on the Red Open Buses City Sightseeing Florence, and discover with us the city from an high point of view!
- Professional Guide
- Guided Tour with professional guide and skip the line entrance inside the Cathedral
- EXCLUSIVE Guided Tour with professional guide and Skip the Line access and at the DUOMO TERRACES
- Skip the Line access at the Brunelleschi's Cupola
- Ticket City Sightseeing Florence Hop On Hop Off valid 48h
- Assistance provided by City Sightseeing Florence staff
- Child (6-11)
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Santa Maria Novella Railway Station - STOP N.1 line A City Sightseeing Firenze
- Children under 18th years old MUST present ID or passport at the entrance of Duomo, IN CASE OF NOT PRESENTATION THE ACCESS AT THE DUOMO WILL BE DENIED AND NO REFUND WILL BE CONSIDER.
- We suggest to Exchange your voucher at least one hour before the departure time of the guided tour, you can Exchange your voucher also the day before the guided tour.
- Dress code - no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Please note that this tour involves a big number of steps to reach the top of Brunelleschi Dome (there is not elevator)
- The validity of the City Sightseeing Ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- Date, departure time and language of the tour are the same indicate while purchasing.
- The date and the language that you select when you buy your combo pack are referred to the date and the language of the GUIDED TOUR, date and language of the guided tour cannot be changed
- The start point for the guided tour at the Duomo will be comunicated while you Exchange the voucher
April - October: from Monday to Saturday at 2.30 pm
Closing days: Sundays and religious holidays, 1st April, 24th June, 1st August
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...