Don't miss the opportunuty to visit Pandolfa Winery, with 345 acres of hills covered with vineyards, cherry and olive trees, and a house of the 1700s in the middle!
There, you will learn the origins of the family, its dedication to the production of wine, the production techniques and the characteristics of wines, together with the local culture of Pedrappio and Emilia-Romagna.
Moreover, you will aslo take part in a wine tasting, and you will have the opportunity to taste the following local wines:
- Battista - Chardonnay Rubicone IGT
- Ginevra – Rosato di Sangiovese
- Federico - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
- Pandolfo Vigna Vecchia - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
- Pandolfo Riserva - Romagna DOC Sangiovese Superiore Riserva