Fort Lauderdale Adventure Island tour
- Savor the city from the historic New River
- Enjoy a fully narrated afternoon tour
- See and hear about celebrities' homes
- Watch an alligator show, see exotic birds and other animals
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon cruise down the "Venice of America," Fort Lauderdale's historic New River. See Millionaire's Row with homes of the rich and famous, spectacular mega yachts and sights beyond belief. The cruise takes you to a tropical isle where you can watch an alligator show, see exotic birds and other animals, hold a baby alligator or bird and have your picture taken with them. A concession stand is available on our tropical isle featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwich, pretzels, chips, ice cream, drinks and more. Also soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase onboard the riverboat.
- Boat tour
- Admission to Adventure Island
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to Bahia Mar Yachting Center
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center
Jungle Queen box office
801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Cruises sail rain or shine
- The live narration is in English only. Audio tours are not available in other languages
- Tours depart daily 1.30pm
- Boarding starts 12.45pm
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. Allow yourself additional time for traffic and parking
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Come blow off that work day steam with Cycle Party on this Happy Hour Crawl! This tour takes you to ...