Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West. The Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes, and restaurants will surely enchant you. Upon arrival, there will be time for you to explore Key West at your leisure. This tour package includes a ticket for the Hop-On, Hop-Off, which is a fully narrated Old Town Trolley Tour. This is your guided tour of Key West and your ride to wherever you want to visit. The trolley makes 10 stops at all the must-see spots in Key West. You can jump off, visit the sights, and re-board all day long!
Day trips & excursions
Key West day trip and trolley from Fort Lauderdale
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Duration: 16 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a narrated Hop-On, Hop-Off trolley tour
- See all the main attractions of Key West
- Plan your day as you wish on a family-friendly tour
What to expect
- Local taxes and fees
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer from/to Fort Lauderdale
- Ticket for the Hop-On, Hop-Off Old Town Trolley Tour
- Free time in Key West
What's not included
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3-11)
1900 Stirling Rd., Dania Beach FL, 33004
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale AirportSouth Inn and Suites
What to remember
- Approximate free time in Key West will be 11.30am to 5.30pm. After picking up at Fort Lauderdale, the bus will make other stops at Miami hotels and continue to Key West.
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Rest stops will be made on the way to Key West
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
- Children under 12 years old ride the Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley for free
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 6.15am
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.