Key West day trip with glass bottom boat ride
- Enjoy the boat ride and beautiful views
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the amazing views on the way
- Great for kids
- See the southernmost point of the continental USA
Journey to Key West to enjoy a fun Caribbean atmosphere, plus the added bonus of a glass bottom boat ride to a beautiful coral reef. Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental US - Key West. Experience a Caribbean atmosphere, complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Upon your arrival, there will be plenty of time to explore. Some of the many activities available in Key West include a visit to the Hemingway House, a trolley or train tour, kayaking or a dolphin-watching cruise. Be sure to checkout Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a daily celebration.
Your visit will also include a glass bottom boat ride to the coral reef off of Key West. This is the third largest reef in the world and is home to a variety of plants and animals.
- 2-hour boat ride in a glass bottom boat
- Bus transportation with English/Spanish driver
- Roundtrip hotel transfer from Fort Lauderdale meeting point
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Initial departure from Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport, 1870 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Minimum 2 passengers
- There will be a rest stop on the way to Key West
- The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- First pick-up at 6.20am
- Approximate time spent in Key West is 12.00pm-6.00pm
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Come blow off that work day steam with Cycle Party on this Happy Hour Crawl! This tour takes you to ...